The Green Star Elite GSE-5000 by Tribest is a well-know twin-gear juicer which is the latest model from Green Star series. What this juicer can offer and what are the differences between different model check down below.
This juicer is on the top of all masticating juicers. Why is that so? – May ask you. Well, there are several reasons.
The first one is its high durability. A lot of cold press juicers made out of sturdy materials and are reliable in household use, but some of them might contain BPA-chemicals which you don’t want to have in your juice or have a easy-to-crack juicing screens.
Owning the Green Star Elite Juicer you won’t face with any of these issues: both augers are Jumbo Heavy-Duty gears made out of bioceramic and surgical stainless steel that easily handle any sort of the produce (fruits&vegetables&green veggies&wheatgrass) and housing is BPA-free. Also, the juice pitcher made out of a glass, not a plastic.
Twin-gear juicing system is an advantage as well. While most of masticating juicers have one auger (yet some of them utilize dual-stage juicing system, like Omega or Hurom Slow Juicers), this juicer equipped with two 7″ gears which process food with 3 juicing stages that ensure higher juice yield compared to most of other cold press juicers. For a more information about 3 juicing stages take a look down below:
- Stage 1. During the first stage the produce is crushed and masticated, so the cell membranes are broken apart and juice can be extracted.
- Stage 2. During this stage the produce passes through the acetal screw where is it mixed and rubbed together. When this process occurs, the cell membranes can be easily opened.
- Stage 3. During the final stage the produce is pressured again by the second half of the acetal screw. This increases the number of opened cell membranes and ending up in higher juice yield.
Another great feature is patented design of gears that incorporate magnetic and bioceramic technology. This allows to extract higher volume of minerals from different ingredients and boost your juice with healthful nutrients and enzymes.
This juicer itself operates at a low speed of 110 RPM (stands for revolutions per minute) which retain high yield of vitamins in juice as well as there is no heating and oxidation while juice extraction.
And with special attachments you can make pasta, rice cakes and other dishes using this juicer as a food processor.
- Produces Fresher Juice with Twin Gears: Revolutionary stainless-steel twin gears with...
- Electric Juice Extractor: Assures higher nutritional content and fresher-tasting...
- Versatile Capacity: Creates delicious dishes like frozen sorbets, nut butters, and...
- Easy to Clean: The simple-to-assemble design of this slow masticating juicer allows...
- Set Includes: Fine and coarse screen, homogenizing and breadstick blank, glass juice...
Last update on 2022-06-05 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Green Star Elite GSE-5000 Vs GS-3000 Vs GS-2000 Vs GS-1000 Vs GP-E1503
All these juicers share the same 190 Watt motor (1/4 HP) with 4 squeezing HP but they have different design and comes with a different accessories.
Here is a table where you can see what are the main differences between GSE-5000, GS-3000, GS-2000, GS-1000 and GP-E1503.
The GS-1000, GS-2000 and GS-3000 are identical juicing machines except for the accessories that comes with them.
- Durable and reliable juicer
- Very efficient in juicing leafy greens and wheatgrass
- Uses patented methods of juice extraction that allows to yield the juice with more nutritional value and natural flavour
- Multifunctional machine that can act as a food processor
- 12-year warranty
- Small feed chute
What’s In The Package?
Here is a list of parts and accessories that comes with the juicer.
- Main body with motor
- Twin Gear Housing
- Pulp Discharge Casing
- Outlet Adjusting Knob-Regular
- Drive Gear
- Free Wheel Gear
- Homogenizing Blank
- Fine Screen
- Juice Pitcher
- Wooden Plunger
- Plastic Plunger
- Cleaning Brush
- Safety Tray
- Coarse Screen
- Drip Tray
- Bread Stick Blank
- Bread Stick Guide
- Rice cake blank
- Rice cake guide
- Drip Tray
- User Manual
Is it noisy?
It doesn’t generate a lot of noise, yet it a bit noisier than single auger cold press juicers.
Is it easy to clean?
Yes, all of the parts are easy to clean except for the mesh screen: sometimes pulp jammed into its tight corners. but after several cleaning’s you’ll get used to it.
What I can juice with the Tribest Green Star Elite Juicer?
Briefly speaking, you can juice everything! It can handle every sort of food you may ever juice: hard fruits and soft fruits, different vegetables including leafy greens, wheatgrass.
Where it is manufactured?
It is made in South Korea.
If you are going to juice every day and you want to get maximum yield and nutritional value out of the produce, you shall get this one. The Tribest Green Star Elite Juicer is one of the top-rated and most powerful triturating juicer on the market that handle everything very efficient hence you won’t make a mistake if you purchase it.
If you want to save some money (approx. $50-100), you can buy a cheaper model of the Green Star Juicer like GS-1000/GS-2000 or GS-3000.