Omega has been a top manufacturer of juice extractors and has been dominating the market since some time. The Omega Vert Juicer is the latest model of an upright single gear juice extractor made by Omega. Unlike most masticating juicers that are side extractors, this has an upright design which makes it compact and ideal for storage. Besides this, Omega vrt330 juice has other features which have made it a best friend for many users at the kitchen. Let us take a look at them one by one.
Omega vrt330 leafy green juicer is not a multifunctional juicer as most masticating juicers are. Consequently, it cannot make nut butters nor can it mince or chop seasonings. But it is a thorough juice extractor of vegetables and fruits and also the leafy greens like wheatgrass, aloe or pine needles.
- Single auger turns at a low 80 RPMs to retain nutrients.
- The two stage juicer system extracts the most juice out of your fruits and vegetables.
- Auto-Cleaning System. Easy to Use. Easy to clean. Removable parts.
- Low RPM juicer: Omega Vert 330 juicer is fitted with a powerful motor that rotates the mill-like auger at a very low speed of 80 RPM. As a result, no mechanical friction is caused that can heat up the juicer parts. The heat that damages the living enzymes in the juice and diminishes its nutritional value in centrifugal juicers is not created here. The un-oxidized juice is rich in vitamins, bioflavonoids, enzymes and other phytonutrients. The slow rotation does not create any foam in the juice nor there is any clog formation in the juicer.
- Self-feeding design: Although a tamper is available with the juicer, the food pieces will go through the feeding chute by force of gravity. You will not require using the pusher often. Thus the gadget is ideal for elderly people suffering from arthritis, who cannot exert sufficient force with the tamper to juice the produce.
- Strong auger: The auger is made of GE Ultem material. This is eight times stronger than augers made of melamine. The durable auger has a higher crushing power.
- Automatic wiping system: Omega Vert 330 juicer has silicon wiping blades that will clean the juicing screen to prevent clogging. It will remove excess pulp from the screen and ensure higher juicing volume with less effort.
- Commercial-Grade 2 HP Motor: The juicer has a single-phase induction type motor that rotates the auger. It allows an amazingly silent operation.
- Reverse mode: The in-built reverse mode will enable you to remove clogs.
- Durable: Omega Vert is made of high quality material that will enable it to work smoothly without break down for many years.
- Warranty: The product that measures 9-5/6 by 6-4/5 by 15-5/6 inches comes with 10 years of warranty. The product can be used for 30 minutes continuously.
- Dual juicing process: The Omega VRT 330 juices in two steps. In the first step, the powerful auger rotates to crush and chew the produce. As a result, the deeply seated nutrients in the produce are extracted and come with the juice. In the second stage, the pulp is pressed against the juicing screen to separate it from the juice which is secured in the juicing container. The dual process of juicing produce 30% more juice than in other single auger juicers or centrifugal juicers.
Parts And Accessories
2 Juice Screens. Omega VRT is available with a finer (white) screen and a coarser (yellow) one for processing soft and harder produce. The fine white screen is for making juice free of pulp. The coarse yellow screen is there to have pulpy content in the juice.
The juicer has 5 major parts – Hopper, auger, strainer, auto-cleaning brush, bowl with two spouts (one for the juice and the other for the pulp), two containers, cleaning brush, pusher and the base or the motor housing.
Assembly And Cleaning
Start the assembly process of Omega VRT 330 by putting the strainer and the auto cleaning brush in the bowl and align them properly. Now insert the auger into the strainer. The hopper has to be onto the strainer. Lock the hopper properly with strainer following the instructions in the manual. Now put the juice cups under the spouts. Put on the juicer. If the juicer turns off all of a sudden, then it may be due to clogs. Put off the juicer turn the reverse mode on. This will bring the juicer back to smooth operation.
Dissemble the juicer. Rinse the parts thoroughly under running water. Use the brush cleans the strainer with the brush. Do not pour water on the motor housing for cleaning. Just wipe it with a moist cloth.
Use well-washed fruits and vegetables. Cut them into smaller pieces before putting them in the feeding chute. Do not push the produce with fork, spoon or chopstick while juicing. Use the tamper only for this purpose. The juicer parts are not dishwater safe. So wash them manually.
Omega Vert has earned great reviews from its users. Let us look at the good and flips sides of the juicer. The juicer’s auto feeding mechanisms have been appreciated by its users. Omega Vert 330 juicers pull the food through the feeding chute does not require the use of the tamper often.
The juicer produces nutritious and richly flavored juice. Cleaning the juicer is breeze. There are fewer parts that are easy to disassemble and can be cleaned with water and mild detergent. The juicer juices vegetables and leaves well.
The juicer is really good to look at and has smaller footprint and therefore occupies less of kitchen space. Omega Vert 33o also allows noiseless juicing.
However, some users have found the pulp a little wet compared to other masticating juicers that leave it absolutely dry. The juicer is not apt for softer fruits. The chute is too narrow, so the produce has to be diced into smaller pieces before juicing. Lastly, the plastic part of the strainer is liable to cracking.
Last update on 2021-04-16 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API