Lexen Electric Healthy Juicer is a handy juice extractor in which innovation is combined with advanced technology. It is a highly powerful grinding-type fruit juicer that crushes vegetables and fruits. Hard vegetables like carrots are crushed as smooth as a banana. The affordable cold press Lexen juicer follows a slow cold process; hence there is no generation of any heat and thus preserving all the enzymes and vitamins in live form for maximum benefits of health.
Read and watch videos about the features, reviews, parts, accessories and tips of the Lexen Electric Healthy Juicer – Wheatgrass juicer, fruit juicer, vegetable juicer and more.
- Healthy Juicer Electric Multi-Purpose Juicer
Lexen Electric Healthy Juice Extractor is a multipurpose juicer with amazing functions. The main function of the equipment is to extract juice from fruits and vegetables. Juicing wheatgrass, herbs and sprouts, leafy green vegetables like kale, lettuce, Swiss chard, parsley, and spinach is a breeze.
The Lexen Juicer is versatile enough to juice sugarcane. Besides juicing, Lexen Electric Healthy Juicer discharges some extra functions. It can aid in making 3 types of pasta which are Linguine, Spaghetti, and Rigatoni. It can prepare nut butter, homogenize baby food, and make frozen fruits desserts and soya milk.
- 2 Augers. The Lexen juicer comes with 2 augers. One is for juicing fruits and vegetables and the other one is for juicing of wheatgrass, leafy green vegetables and herbs. The two augers come in two different colors and therefore are easily distinguishable.
- Low speed. The primary feature of this masticating juicer that also differentiates it from a centrifugal juicer is its low speed. The speed of the juicer is just 76 rotations per minute (rpm). As a result, the juice does not get overheated and less oxygen is dissolved into it. The phytonutrients and the living enzymes in the juice remain intact.
- No Screen. Lexen Healthy Electric Juicer does not have any internal screen thus allowing the users to get pulpy juice. Pulpy juice is rich in fiber content hence good for health. However, there is a stainless steel pulp strainer for users who want less pulp in their juice.
- Miscellaneous. Lexen Juicer is 7 inches wide, 11 inches high and 15 inches long. It weighs 16.5 lbs. The 100 watt juicer is fitted with a motor of 2.63 horsepower. An overload protector has been fitted at the bottom of the juicer which shuts off the gadget automatically for 30 seconds in case of an overload.
- Lexen Electric Healthy Juicer is very durable as it made of Polycarbonate which is almost indestructible. This also helps in keeping corrosion at bay that happens with most juicers with metal body. This is because fruit and vegetable juices are acidic to an extent. The augers provided are made up of high density nylon with the end made of stainless steel. This enables ineffective crushing.
- Warranty. Lexen Electric Healthy Juicer comes with 8 year warranty for the motor and 1 year warranty for all the parts. Thus you can buy it with a piece of mind.
The consumer reviews for Lexen Healthy Electric Juicer has been quite satisfactory. And most of the users have given the product a rating or three and four star. The users loved the product due to its considerable low price than the other juicer. They also had the opinion that the juicer is compact in size, multi functional and very easy to clean.
Some of the users report common complaints about jamming of the device due to excess pulp from soft produce. They have also reported that yield is significantly low and pulp is very wet compared to other juicers.
Assembly, Operation, And Cleaning
Lexen Electric Healthy Juicer is user friendly in terms of assembling. The process of assembling is very simple and quick and on the whole, there is no need of special technical knowledge. All that needs to be assured is that the auger chamber is in the lock position. Set the auger chamber by inserting the auger and locking the drum with the drum cap. Place the juice cup in the appropriate place to secure the juice.
The extra stainless steel screen provided is only to be used on top of the juice cup when there is a requirement of pulp free juice.
The cleaning process is absolutely free of hassle. There are only 4 parts which need to be cleaned which are nylon washer, juice cup, auger, and end cap. Moreover, the juicer’s screen does not have fine tiny holes that are time consuming and very difficult to clean. The parts can be cleaned with water and mild detergent.
Parts And Accessories
- Nozzles: The juicer is available with three types of nozzles that can make three different types of pasta.
- Juice collection cup: This is a lasting container made of polycarbonate.
- Stainless steel sieve: This is an optional part that has to be placed over the juice pitcher if you want pulp-free juice.
- Vegetable and fruit auger: The auger is specially meant to juice all types of fruits and vegetables.
- Wheatgrass auger: This is slightly green in color and is specially designed for juicing wheatgrass.
- Recipe booklet: The juicer is available with a recipe book that talks about various recipes and methods to make them through this juicer.
- Plunger/Tamper: The plunger is used to exert pressure on the produce while juicing.
Lexen Healthy Electric Juicer will efficiently make juice of whatever you throw in it. But it should be kept in mind that will not extract juice from low moisture content and soft vegetables and fruits like chickpeas and bananas.
If you are experiencing juice leakage, then tighten the end cap with a wrench. Handle the wrench carefully. After juicing loosen it with a wrench to disassemble the juicer for cleaning.
The motor can stop if there is an excess accumulation of waste around the auger. Remove them by stopping the masticating juicer. Always use the appropriate auger for juicing a produce. Always cut the produce in thin strips for juicing.
If you are unable to lock the juicing drum with the main body, ensure that the juicing body is properly inserted into the main body and that the washer is inserted into the front cap. While juicing citrus fruits remove the rind. Try alternate juicing softer fruits and vegetables with more fibrous vegetables for good results.
Last update on 2021-04-16 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API