The Cuisinart CJE 1000 is a powerful juice extractor made by one of the biggest names in the kitchen appliance business. There is little doubt to the fact that Cuisinart remains, after decades of time, one of the most trusted names in the kitchen appliance industry.
While the company has tirelessly innovated since day one, the Cuisinart CJE 1000 1000-Watt 5-Speed Juice Extractor is not as much about doing something brand new as it is about doing something simple in a sophisticated and effective way.
There are hundreds of juice extractors on the market, and many of them will produce excellent juices, but the Cuisinart CJE 1000 remains preferable for a number of excellent reasons.
This juicer offers a full list of features that is sure to attract a number of amateur and professional chefs from around the globe. Those that are looking to treat their families to a healthy freshly extracted juice to restaurant-quality commercial kitchen all have something to gain from Cuisinart.
- 1000-watt 5-speed juice extractor with large 3-inch feeding chute
- Control dial with blue LED light ring; anti-drip adjustable flow spout; easy unlock and lift...
- Foam-reducing filter basket; die-cast and stainless-steel housing; dishwasher-safe parts
Cuisinart CJE 1000 Juicer Reviews: Features
- 1000-Watt Motor – The powerful motor of this juice extractor offers 1000 watts of cutting power. This is enough to make short work of even the toughest fruits and vegetables without presenting the machine with any problems at all.
- Five-Speed Operation – This Cuisinart juice extractor features five-speed operation that, unlike many other juice extractors in its class, comes with a smooth potentiometer dial instead of a stepped dial that moves rigidly from one to five. One is the ideal speed for soft fruits like bananas, while five represents full power and should be used with thick, starchy vegetables that are difficult to liquefy.
- Two-Liter Pulp Container – A full two-liters of pulp can be contained in this device before its time to clean it off and dispose of the material. This is considerably larger than almost any other juice extractor on the market.
- One-Liter Juice Pitcher – The juice that gets extracted from your fruits and vegetables is poured into a convenient single liter pitcher attached to the side of the Cuisinart CJE 1000. The pitcher is helpfully labeled, easy to detach and even easier to pour through.
- Cuisinart Foam Management Filter Disk – If you do not like having foam gather on top of all of your juices, the filter disk included with this device will make short work of the foam and either eliminate or largely reduce its presence in your juices.
- Anti-Drip Spout – Nobody likes making a mess, and Cuisinart’s anti-drip spout helps you keep your kitchen counter cleaner by preventing accidental dripping, as well as letting you adjust the flow desired through it easily.
- Dishwasher-Safe Removable Parts – All of the removable parts that are included in the Cuisinart CJE 1000 are completely dishwasher safe. This makes cleanup easier than ever, and Cuisinart even includes a useful cleaning brush specially designed to help scour this machine and return it to like-new condition.
- Quiet Operation – One of the highlights of this particular juice extractor is the fact that it works quietly. It may not be silent, but, if you are waking up early in the morning and planning on making yourself a fresh glass of orange juice without waking up anyone else in the house, you just might be able to do it.
- Compact Size – With only 19 inches by 12 inches in length and height, this device is perfectly suited to sit comfortably on any kitchen countertop without taking up an enormous amount of space.
- Die-Cast/Stainless Steel Housing – The outer housing of this juice extractor is made of two materials; die-cast steel and stainless steel. Each of these combine to create a sleek, smooth and functional design aesthetic that looks great in any kitchen.
- Limited Three-Year Warranty – While most kitchen appliances of this type and in this price range offer a 1-year warranty Cuisinart has gone further and offers a three-year guarantee against defects in workmanship and manufacture.
Advantages And Disadvantages To Buying The Cuisinart CJE 1000
The Cuisinart CJE 1000 offers an astounding list of features at a very low price, and represents a great deal for almost anyone who wants to add capable juice extraction to the list of things they can do in their kitchen. Using the Cuisinart Juice Extractor CJE 1000 could not be any easier either.
The simple 5-button dial makes choosing the correct speed with which to cut your fruits and vegetables a breeze. The thoughtfully designed appliance caters to your needs in nearly every design aspect, including the extra large 3-inch feeding tube that is wide enough to fit whole apples into the main chamber.
As for its performance as a juicer, the Cuisinart Juicer CJE 1000 does not disappoint. Its 1000-Watt capacity is more than enough to reduce even the toughest of foods into easily comestible liquid, and what is more, it does this job very quickly for a device of its size.
The only disadvantage to this device may be the cutting blades. While they are guaranteed to last at least three years, and there are no reviews to suggest problems with them, they are not titanium-reinforced like those of some other juicers.
What Do Customers Say About The Cuisinart CJE 1000?
People who have purchased the Cuisinart CJE 1000 are responding positively to their experience with the product. Many customers are very pleased with the simple to use dial and the ease with which the machine produces fine quality nutritious juices.
The most commonly cited benefit of the device is the speed with which it can reduce tough fruits and vegetables into easily managed juices and pulp. Next to that, the fact that the pulp is so easily managed and simple to dispose of poses a major selling point according to many customer reviews.
If you are looking for a reliable juice extractor for your kitchen, it is hard to go wrong with Cuisinart, and, in this case, the brand is highly recommended. Buying the Cuisinart CJE 1000 is a great way to ensure that you and your family enjoy high quality juices for years to come.
Last update on 2021-04-16 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API