The Breville Die-Cast 800JEXL Fountain Elite Juicer is a powerful juicer that performs like a commercial juicer with the convenience of home juicing. Let us take a look at the features of this centrifugal juicer one by one.
- Powerful Motor: The Juicer is equipped with a powerful motor of 1000 watts. It rotates at 13,000 times per minute.
- High Juice Yield: The juicer yields 30% more juice than normal juicers. The juicing basket has 40,000 filtering pores that ensure pulp-less and delicious refreshment. You can extract an 8 oz (250 ml) glass of juice in 5 seconds
- Dual Speeds: Breville 800JEXL juicer has two spinning speeds. One type (6500 RPM) for soft fruits and leafy greens like cilantro, lettuce, and spinach. The other type (13000 rpm) for harder produces like pear, carrots, apple beet etc.
- Design Durability: The juicer has a long-lasting stainless die cast steel housing and motor body. It is elegant to look at and would add up to the beauty of your kitchen countertop. The juicer has locking arm bolts that move up to 1/4″ in all directions to ensure a snug fit in the locking arm
- Wide Feeding Chute: The juicer has a three inch wide feeding chute that eliminates the need of slicing and dicing produces much. It is a powerful juicer that can take in two-three carrots at the same time and juice them within seconds.
- Easy Cleaning: The parts of this centrifugal juicer can be cleaned in a dishwasher. This minimizes the hassle of cleaning. This machine is one of the easiest juicer to clean. The juicer is available with a brush that enables easy cleaning of wire mesh and cutting blades. The juicer has been designed so to have fewer food traps, which made it easier to clean.
- Parts: The juicer comes with 34-fluid-ounce (1 liter) juicing pitcher, a large 100-fluid-ounce pulp container, and a user manual which also contains juicing recipes.
- Dimensions: 17 x 11 x 20 inches
- Weight: 20.8 pounds
Breville 800JEXL Juicer Parts
The parts of Breville 800 JEXL juicer reflects a high level of craftsmanship and engineering. Here we will take a look at the various parts of this centrifugal juicer.
- Wide Feeding Chute: The feeding chute of the juicer is 3 inches wide. You are spared the hassle of slicing and dicing vegetables. All you need to do is shove the produce through the feeder and the juice will be ready to be shipped within a few minutes.
- Safety Locking Arm: The centrifugal juicer has a safety locking arm and the machine will not run without the arm in place. The locking arm should be in a vertical operating position for the machine to operate.
- Plunger: The gadget has a plunger which is used to push whole fruits and vegetables down the chute.
- Juicer Cover: The juicer is available with a juicer cover. The cover protects the juicer from dirt and dust.
- Stainless Steel Micro Mesh Filter Basket: The mesh basket is of highest quality and helps to separate the juice from the pulp.
- High-Performance Motor Base: The motor base houses a powerful 1 000-watt motor that can run at two speeds. One for softer fruits and vegetables and other for harder ones.
- Built-in Forth Separator: The juicer has a built in forth separator that ensures that the forth is separated from the juicer before being poured into the glass container.
- Juice Jug Lid: The juice container has a lid. The juicer can be operated with a lid to avoid any splatter during the operation. The juice container with lid is very handy to store the juice in the refrigerator.
Assembly, Operation, And Cleaning
Assembling, operating cleaning Breville 800 JEXL juicer is a breeze. You can begin the assembly with placing the Filter Bowl Surround on the top of the Motor Base. Now position the stainless steel Filter Basket in a manner that the arrows on it align perfectly on the Motor Drive coupling and push it down. It should set properly in place with a click sound.
Next place the centrifugal juicer over the filter bowl surround. It should set well over the filter basket. Now raise the safety locking arms on the grooves on either side of the Juicer Cover. You can place the pulp container by tilting it slightly. Place the juice jug under the sprout. The assembly is done. Now you can plug the juicer to a 120 V outlet. You can push the produce with a plunger available with the juicer to juice.
The juicer has dual speeds. Select the speed according to the produce you are juicing. You will get speed selector table to know the RPM you will need for various fruits and vegetables.
Dissembling the juicer is as easy as assembling it. Push the off button to stop the juicer and disconnect it from the electric socket. Remove the pulp container by holding the handle and pivoting the bottom of the container slightly. Now pull back the locking arms by placing your hands on either side. Lift back the grooves. The locking arms should be placed down. Remove the juice cover. Now slowing detach the filter basket and filter bowl surround.
You can clean the juicer parts under running water. You can also use a little hot soapy water for a more effective cleaning. The parts of the juicer are also dishwasher safe. The Motor Base Housing can be wiped with damp cloth. The stainless filter basket should be cleaned thoroughly for good juicing. You can use the brush available with a juicer to clean it under running water, If there are blocked holes you can dip the basket in a mixture of water and 10% lemon juice for sometimes.
TO avoid discoloration that results from strong fruits or vegetable stains clean the parts immediately after juicing. In case of strong stains apply a little lemon juice on the parts. Never use bleach on the juicer for cleaning. Always clean the areas on the top of the motor base or near the locking arms with a moist cloth to avoid stickiness.
Most customers appreciated its durability. You can juice on regular basis for 10 years and over with this juicer without noticing any problem. The only concern with this juicer is its limited warranty for three years. Most juicers of this class have a warranty of 10 to 15 years. The juicer has a large feeding tube that is directly over the teeth plate and not to the offside. This leads to large pieces of the produce to be launched back to the tube or out of the juicer sometimes. Moreover, there is a large gap between the bottom of the feed tube and the teeth plate. As a result, sometimes produces like spinach slips away without being juiced.