Ninja is no stranger in the industry, they have been around for very long. It is one of the well-reputed home appliance brands. From innovative designs to top-notch performance, you can expect everything from mighty Ninja. Having that said, not all of the ninja juicers are going to deliver you the expected result, because all are not equally made.
However, if you are struggling to pick a suitable juicer due to the dozens of options, this guide could be extremely beneficial for you. In this guide, you will be looking at 5 ninja blender juicer reviews, these are the Ninja’s top of line models. I have thoroughly reviewed them so that you will have a clear picture of each of them which will help you to invest in the ideal one.
Can You Use a Blender as a Juicer?
Before you get into the reviews, there is something I need to clear out first. Blender and juicer are not the same things. Juicers extract the juice out of foods and blender blends different foods together. Once squeezes and other cuts through foods. That being said, you can use a blender as a juicer but cannot use a juicer as a blender. So, yes you can use a blender as a juicer. Want to know how to use a ninja blender as a juicer? Have a look below!
How to Use Ninja Blender as a Juicer?
Using a blender as a juicer is too easy, you just have to follow some simple steps and that’s it. I have designed a step by step that should be enough for anyone.
Pick the juicing item
The best part of using a blender as a juicer is, you are not limited to a few fruits and vegetables. The blender comes with blades that cut through most items. So do not hesitate to pick your favorite fruit or vegetable, apple, mango, banana, pomegranate, sugar cane, ginger, carrot, etc.
Cut all the items
Before you put the fruits or vegetables into the blender you would want to peel them off if they have a thick outer shell. Cut them into small pieces. The smaller the pieces, the less pulp you will be dealing with. When filling the blender jar, make sure you don’t overfill.
For efficient cutting, you would want to add liquid, it could be water, juice, milk, anything else. But do not cross the blender’s max filling line, otherwise, you will end up spilling a lot of juice around the blender.
Once you have put in everything, close the lid securely. You would want to keep your palm pressed over the lid, which will increase the stability and wouldn’t let the liquid come out of the jar. Some blender might come with options such as soft blend, hard blend, in this case, choose according to the ingredients. Stop blending when you think you are done. Open the lid, if you see it is good then it is okay. And if you see it is a little thick like smoothies, then you will have to blend it one more time.
Juicers give you filtered juice but not blender, you will have to do that manually. Pick a fine-mesh sieve, not any sieve, it must be food grade. Put that over a pitcher, or big jar and then pour in the juice over that. Go slow, do not overfill the sieve. After pouring, you will see juice going into the pitcher or jar. But after a while due to the pulp, you might very less juicer being filtered. In that case, with a spatula push over the pulp, it will be done.
Do not keep the juice in the blender, shift it to a container that seals very well. And then store it on the freezer. Having that said, you should store the juice for more than 2-days. It starts losing its flavor after 3-days.
5 Best Ninja Blender Juicer Reviewed
- 72 ounce total crushing pitcher pulverizes ice to snow in seconds for creamy frozen drinks and smoothies; 2 Horsepower
- Eight cup food processor bowl provides perfect, even chopping and makes up to 2 pounds of dough in 30 seconds
- Two 16 ounce Nutri Ninja cups with to go lids are perfect for creating personalized, nutrient rich drinks to take on the go
- Dishwasher safe and BPA free parts Includes one 1500 watt base, A food processor bowl, 72 ounce total crushing pitcher, two 16 ounce Nutri Ninja cups with to go lids, and a 30 recipe inspiration guide
- For best results, try the Nutri Ninja cup or X large pitcher for frozen drinks If you choose to clean the unit by hand, please do so with warm water and dish soap; Reversible slicing/shredding disc and grating disc for perfect, even results
- Auto IQ technology features timed, intelligent blending programs that do the work for you, no guesswork required
- Xl 72 ounce total crushing blender pulverizes ice to snow in seconds for creamy frozen drinks and smoothies
- Nutri Ninja Pro extractor blades break down whole fruits, vegetables, ice and seeds for maximum nutrient & vitamin extraction
- Small, regular, and jumbo multi serve nutri ninja cups with sip & seal lids for nutrient rich super juices on the go
- 1200 watts/2 hp of professional performance power
- The Ninja professional blender 1000 features a sleek design and outstanding performance with 1000 watts of professional power 64 ounce maximum liquid capacity
- Ninja total crushing blades gives you perfect ice crushing, blending, pureeing, and controlled processing crush ice and frozen fruit in seconds
- The 72 ounce professional blender jar is perfect for making large batches of creamy, frozen drinks and smoothies for the entire family also perfect for large batches of delicious margaritas and daiquiris
- Blast ice into snow in seconds and blend your favorite ingredients into delicious sauces, dips and smoothies
- 6 blade assembly allows you to crush ice faster and blend ingredients smoother than other blenders. To clean the motor base, use a damp cloth to wipe clean
- Ninja Professional Blender with Nutri Ninja Cups has 1100 watts of professional performance power with 3 speeds, pulse, and single serve functions
- 72 ounce total crushing pitcher pulverizes ice to snow in seconds for creamy frozen drinks and smoothies
- Two 16 ounce Nutri Ninja Cups with to go lids are perfect for creating personalized, nutrient rich drinks to take on the go
- Dishwasher safe and BPA free parts Single Serve Blade Assembly
- Includes one 1100 watt base, 72 ounce total crushing pitcher, and two 16 ounce Nutri Ninja Cups with to go lids note: Refer user manual before use
- Frozen blending and perfect, even chopping
- 2 conveniently sized jars; Easy to use : Ergonomic operation with one touch pulsing creates an easy to use and safe product
- Anti spill splash guard, easy flip pour spout, and no slip base; 2 cup processor minces, dices, chops, blends and purees
- Includes: 400 watt power pod, 48 ounce Pitcher, stacked blade assembly, pitcher splash guard, 16 ounce Chopper bowl, chopping blade assembly, chopper splash guard
- Do not immerse the power head into water, or any other liquid; Use a damp sponge to wipe clean; Containers, splash guards, blades and storage lids are all dishwasher safe; It is recommended to place the blades, splash guards and storage lids on top rack of dishwasher; Use extreme caution when cleaning, and handling the blades; Always store blades in containers, or safe area; If the motor doesn't start, check that the plug is securely inserted into the electrical outlet; Check that the bowl splash guard and power pod are securely in place
1. Ninja Professional BL660 Countertop Blender
With 1100 watt 3-speed motor, this Ninja Professional BL660 Countertop Blender promises to serve you glasses of top-notch smoothies. Blend or juice anything you like; this blender isn’t going say No. It is a pretty powerful blender and the blades it comes with are sharp, they can cut through literally any fruits or vegetables.
It comes with a 72-ounce pitcher which is I think decent size for families of three or four-member. Apart from that, there are two other 16-ounce cups as well. The cups come with lids that seal it properly. Whether you are exercising or in rush, these cups come handy in such scenarios. The big pitcher comes with a comfy handle, you can hold and serve juice conveniently. Plus, the lid seal it pretty well so it doesn’t spill juice during blending.
Apple, citrus, carrot, celery, strawberry, sugar cane, pomegranate, ginger, leafy green, you can make juice out of any fruits or vegetables. Not only that, but this blender also works great in crushing ice as well thanks to the 6 blade assembly. What else you need to have a glass of satisfying smoothie or juice?
Cleaning blenders or juicers are always a matter to be concerned about since some models could be extremely irritating to clean. However, that is something in the case of this blender. It is dishwasher safe, so that wipes most of the hassle. The manufacturer has used BPA-free material in the construction in order to ensure the quality extract.
Using this blender is extremely simple, just press the power to start the blender. And there are three-speed settings, low, medium, and high, choose the speed accordingly. Start from low and gradually reach to the high bore efficient blending or juicing. For small families, this BL660 countertop blender would be a good model.
- Very easy to use.
- Ultra-sharp blade.
- Can juice all fruits and vegetables.
- Decent size pitcher.
- Easy to clean.
- Efficient extract.
- Be careful with the pitcher, it is not much durable.
2. Ninja Professional BL610 Countertop Blender
The Ninja Professional BL610 Countertop Blender is pretty similar to the BL660. It comes with a 1000 watt motor which is 100 watts less than the BL660 but it is suitable for a small family. The pitcher size is the same 72 ounce but you cannot fill 72 ounces. The maximum filling capacity is 64 ounce, going over that could cause spillage when blending. It comes with only one pitcher, like BL660 it doesn’t come with two additional cups.
Comes with a 6-blade assembly which enables this blender to cut through any food. It can crush ice pretty well and make a smoothie of any fruit or vegetable thrown inside the pitcher. Crushing, pureeing, blending, juicing, this very blender can do it all. When placed on the countertop, it looks very classy, the design is the same as the BL660.
The settings are also the same as BL660. Very simple to use, comes with 5 buttons. On from turning the machine on/off. One for pulse and three are speed settings from low to high. Features suction cup at the base in order to make the blender stable but since they stick hard, sometimes it becomes tough to pick the blender up. The lid seals the pitcher nicely but still, you would want to keep it pressed by palm when blending.
Anyone who is looking for a good blender under 100 dollars, the Ninja Professional BL610 Countertop Blender will be an excellent fit for them undoubtedly.
- Simple using process.
- Highly stable blender.
- Affordable price.
- Sharp blade.
- Good looking blender.
- Some of these pitcher leaks over time.
3. Ninja Mega Kitchen System (BL770) Blender/Food Processor
If you need a little more power than 1000 or 1100-watt blender, then take a look at this Ninja Mega Kitchen System (BL770) Blender/Food Processor. Coming with a 2 HP 1500-watt motor. Not only motor, but there is also a lot to talk about this very blender, it is a versatile model. It is not only a blender, it is a food processor as well.
With this blender, you will get a 72-ounce pitcher, two 16-ounce cups, and an 8 cup food processor. In the food processor, you can make dough of up to 2-pounds and great for chopping items as well. The 16-ounce cups are best for taking juice on the go, lids seal the cup very well. And the 72-ounce pitcher is good enough for a small family.
It comes with four models, dough, blend, crush, and juice. You don’t need anyone to figure which one for what! These blenders are extremely easy to use. There are four suction cups at the base of the blender which sticks to the countertops like glue, so when blending the machine wouldn’t move. Cleaning is pretty easy as well, all parts are dishwasher safe. It even comes with a recipe guide where there are over 28 recipes for beginners.
- Powerful blender.
- food processor included.
- Sharp blades.
- 16-ounce cups.
- Easy to use and clean.
- Highly stable blender.
- It isn’t very durable, even a small fall can cause crack. Be careful.
4. Ninja Shakes, Smoothies, Food Prep Personal Blender
Searching for a single person blender? Here it is, the Ninja Shake, smoothie, and food prep blender. It is a 700-watt power pod and features pulse technology. Best for a single person but can be used for two as well, one will have to wait for a while, that’s it. Comes with a 36-inch long power cord, that offers a good range.
Though it is not highly powerful but it can cut all soft fruits and vegetables. Even can crush through the ice as well. It is extremely portable, you can carry it to anywhere you want. The best would have been if it was battery powered but unfortunately it is not. Comes with two 16-ounce cups. The lid seals them very well so they are perfect for taking on the go. Looks good and easy to drink from them.
It is very satisfying to use this blender since it features pulse technology. Put the cup on the blender and just push it down slightly and the blade will start cutting through. Comes at an affordable price as well, one of the best blenders under 50. Due to its compact design, it is very easy to store as well.
- Features pulse technology.
- Affordable price.
- Best for a single person.
- Suits every fruit and vegetable.
- Highly portable.
- Ice could be hard on the blade.
5. Ninja 400-Watt Blender/Food Processor
The Ninja 400-Watt Blender/Food Processor, it is one of the most inexpensive blenders of the market. Actually not an only blender, inexpensive food processor as well. It is super easy to use thanks to the latest technologies that it offers. With the pulse technology, it allows you to blend or prep foods by pressing your palm against the jar. It is actually very convenient.
With this blender you can do mincing, blending, chopping, pureeing, crushing ice to snow pretty easily. Features a 16-ounce bowl for chopping and 48-ounce pitcher for juicing or blending. Having that said, it is recommended to not use hard foods on this machine since it comes with less power, it is only 400-watt. And when it comes to crushing ice, don’t make it crush through many ice cubes. If you want longevity then don’t use ice at all.
The base is wide and is non-slip, which ensures the machine wouldn’t move when blending or prepping. There are splash guards as well to ensure your countertop doesn’t get dirty. Cleaning is very simple since it is dishwasher safe. Having that said, do not immerse the base into the water, which will damage the motor. Use a damp cloth or sponge to wipe clean the base. And for other removable parts, you can use the dishwasher.
- Extremely inexpensive price.
- Super easy to use and clean.
- Features pulse technology.
- Non-slip wide base.
- Features splashguard.
- Be gentle while moving this item, it isn’t much durable.
Ninja Blender Vs Juicer
There is no doubt that blender and juicer are the two extremely popular vegetable and food processor, there isn’t anything better than these two. But one misconception that most people have regarding juicer and blender is, both are the same. Both of these two machines have their own fan base, and blender lovers say juicer wastes the needed fibers. On the other hand, juicer lovers say, the blender is not even close to juicer when it comes down to juicing.
It is a never-ending argument. However, this Juicer Vs Ninja blender section is all about the comparison between these two poplar processors. If you are confused between these two, go through this section, you will end up with the final decision.
The primary purpose of blender is to make smoothies out of all kinds of fruits and vegetables. They come with sharp multiple blades that can cut through literally any fruits and vegetables. And when the blade spins, they turn foods into thick liquids, which is called a smoothie. During the process, blender doesn’t damage the crucial fibers so they remain there. And when taken, the fibers help in the digestion process a lot.
There are two kinds of blenders, jug and single serving. Between these the most popular one is the single-serving blender. They are for a single person, they are extremely affordable and portable. They are very convenient to use, and the detachable cups they come with are so satisfying.
On the contrary, the jug blenders are for bulk serving. They are used when people make smoothies in bulk, to serve a couple of people. Jug blenders are best for families, they look good over the countertop and pretty easy to use as well. Blenders are very fast, the spins at around 20000 to 29000 rpm, it saves a lot of time for sure. But faster spin causes heat which damages the nutrient.
You can use blender as a juicer, it is possible. Blend the fruits or vegetables well, add little water and then with a fine-mesh strainer remove all the pulps. You get the juice.
It doesn’t come with blade and not it works as fast as a blender. What juicers exactly do is, they squeeze the foods thrown inside the juicer, and takes out all the juice from the food. All the fibers get removed from the juice, so is the pulp. There are is a way through which the juicer releases all the pulp.
The liquid juicer gives is completely thin, like water. Though the fibers are removed the juice comes with nutrient-filled which is extremely necessary for health. That being said, juicer requires more fruit. You will need to put a good amount of fruit and vegetables to get a few glasses of juice. And juicers can squeeze the juice out from almost all kinds of fruits and vegetables.
If we talk about the types, there are two types of juicers. Masticating or slow juicer and a centrifugal juicer. In centrifugal juicers, fruits or vegetables are pressed against a strainer by a spinning metal blade. And as a result, the juice is drained on the container. There is a separate container for pulp as well. Centrifugal juicers are faster than masticating juicers, so you get the juice faster. But that being said, the heat produced due to the speed damages the crucial components such as enzymes, minerals, vitamins, etc.
On the other hand, masticating juicers are known as slow juicers. They slowly crush the items and extracts the juice. Masticating juicers take time to give the juice but make sure all the needed properties in the juice except fiber remains intact.
My Favorite Pick: Ninja Mega Kitchen System (BL770)
If I was given an option to pick one from these five ninja juice extractors, I would go for the Ninja Mega Kitchen System (BL770) Blender/Food Processor. The reasons are, first of all, it is very powerful. Comes with 1500-watt motor and sharp blades that can cut through every food. Plus, it is not the only blender, a food processor as well which makes it a versatile unit. And then it features three containers, 72-ounce pitcher, 16 and 8-ounce cup.
I like the small cups a lot. They are enough for a single person and the lid seals the cup so well that you can take it to jog or even office with you. Looks cool and you can easily sip in the juice from the lid. These are the main reason why I would choose the Ninja Mega Kitchen System (BL770) Blender/Food Processor
I hope these 5 Ninja juicer reviews, blender reviews to be exact, helps you. These are the best of Ninja’s so don’t stress much. However, the pitchers of Ninja is a little fragile, so be very careful when storing them or cleaning them. You wouldn’t want to drop them, they will crack easily. Unless you drop and hit with something else, the pitchers will last long.
And one more thing that is crucial is, all models of this guide is good. But all might not be suitable for you. The best juicer and suitable juicer, these are different things. For example, let’s assume you have a family of 5 members and you have picked a single-serve blender. That isn’t suitable for you but that doesn’t mean the blender is bad. You will have to go with jug blenders where you can prepare juice in bulk.
So, when you are shopping for blenders or juicers, or anything else, make sure that fits your need.