So you want in on the juicing craze. You might think that getting in on juicing is going to cost you a fortune for a juicer. However, you might be surprised to learn that it is much more affordable than you may be led to believe. Below, we will be going over some of the top tips for finding the best affordable juicers.
Finding The Best Affordable Juicers:
Here are a few things to consider:
1. Choose The Best Type For Your Needs.
There are two major types of juicers to choose from. A lot of it is going to depend on what you are going to be juicing in your juicer. For one, there is an auger style juicer which is typically referred as a masticating juicer on the market. The other kind of juicer is a juice extractor which is commonly referred to as a centrifugal juicer and these utilize a whirling disk in order to cut the vegetable or fruit into tiny pieces and is then spun to separate the pulp and juice.
2. Choose The Right Brand.
There are a bunch of juice machine manufacturers to choose from. Some of them are more known for producing high-quality machines than others. If your mission is to get a completely budget juicer, you might want to look for some of the cheaper options. However, if you are willing to spend a good amount for your juicer which is recommended, you will be able to choose from some of the top brands in the industry like Omega and more.
3. Look Into The Features.
Another major thing that you will want to consider when it comes to buying the right juicer is the features that the juicer comes with. You want to be sure that you are choosing a juicer that is going to satisfy what you are intending on using it for. Thus, you want to try to find the juicer with all of the features that you might not only need now but also in the future. There are a lot of features that should be considered and there are some juicers on the market that excel with the features they provide.
4. Ease of Cleaning.
Another major thing that you want to consider when you are in the process of buying a juicer is the ease of cleaning or lack thereof with the juicer that you are looking at. Ideally, you want to try to find a juicer that is going to not only be easy to clean on a regular basis which will encourage you to juice more often but also a juicer that is not going to be a pain to assemble and disassemble.
Houseofjuicers recommends the Muller Austria Juicer. This juicer is for sale at a very low price and it has pretty good reviews. Check it out on Amazon.com.
- WHY THE MUELLER ULTRA JUICER – Under it's sleek modern stainless-steel design and low counter-top footprint, it packs the 1,100 watt punch of much larger, bulkier and more expensive juicers in a fraction of the size and cost. You will be able to create a 16 oz cup of juice in seconds with less clogging and less foaming.
- DUAL-SPEED VERSATILITY - "1" low speed runs from 12000 to 15000 RPM for softer fruits like oranges, tomatoes and others; "2" fast speed runs from 15000 to 18000 RPM for harder fruits like carrots, celery, beets, kale and many others.
- CLEAN-UPS ARE A SNAP - Culinary grade stainless-steel cutting disc is surrounded by an Italian made micro mesh filter to extract more juice, vitamins and minerals all while being easy to clean and assemble in seconds.
- EXTRA LARGE 3” FEED CHUTE - A safety locking arm makes sure the cover stays on tight while operating. The overload protection system shuts off the juicer if the motor were to overheat from an unstable power supply, improper assembly, idle run, etc. Designed with an anti-drip function extra large 3” feed chute which avoids spillage.
- EUROPEAN ENGINEERED – AMERICAN GUARANTEE - 100% 2 Year Warranty so you can buy with confidence and juice happily ever after.
Overall, there is a lot that you will need to look at and consider when it comes to finding and choosing the best affordable juicers. By considering all of the factors above, you should be able to make the right purchasing decision regarding which juicer to go with. Be sure to choose the right type of juicer for your specific juicing needs. You want to be sure that you are not going to end up with the wrong type of juicer that is not going to meet your requirements.
A lot of that will depend on what you are going to be juicing the most of such as fruits, vegetables, or leafy greens. Once you have narrowed down your options based on the type and whether or not it fits in your budget, you can make your decision regarding whichever you value the most whether it’s built quality, warranty, pricing, features, or something else.